Innovative Cold Therapy
Icebox Cryotherapy is a leading provider of non-invasive cold therapy focusing on athletic recovery, pain management, and overall health, beauty & wellness. Icebox provides safe and natural therapeutic programs to aid in athletic performance, inflammation reduction, increased metabolism, anti- aging and skin renewal. Utilized worldwide since the 1970’s to enhance recovery from joint disease suffers to elite athletes, whole body cryotherapy (WBC) has proven to be a powerful therapy for inflammatory disorders and injuries.
In sports medicine, Cryotherapy has gained notoriety as an effective recovery modality for muscle and joint injuries by significantly alleviating inflammation after strenuous exercise and training by inducing a natural anti-inflammatory effect.
Achieving the optimal balance between strenuous training schedule and proper recovery is crucial in maximizing performance and gaining a competitive advantage.
Athletic performance & recovery benefits:
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Accelerate muscle repair
- Decreased recovery time
- Quicker healing of post surgery or injury
- Increased blood circulation
- Boosted energy and Immune System
Health & Wellness
Anti-Aging & Skin Renewal
During Cryotherapy treatment, the skin vessels and capillaries undergo a period of vasoconstriction (constriction of blood vessels) followed by vasodilatation (dilation of blood vessels) upon finishing the session. This causes toxins stored in the layers of the skin to be broken down and flushed away. This hyper cooling activates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin, leaving your skin firm and radiant.
- Better Sleep
- Firmer, healthier skin
- Cellulite reduction
- Stronger, fuller hair
- Decreased fatigue
Inflammation & Pain Management
- Reduction in pain & inflammation
- Assists in a quicker surgical recovery
- Aids in the treatment of Arthritis & other joint diseases
- Helps the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
- Helps to provide relief from nerve pain
- Aids in the reduction of Fibromyalgia pain
- Aids in the treatment of degenerative disease of the joints and spine
- Assists in the treatment of inflammation of tendons, bursae, and joint capsules